Not Goodbye

Goodbye? I have a hard time saying "Goodbye." I will miss casually passing by the faces that have made my world here familiar. I have interacted with all of you in many different ways. Some of you will never know how much just passing by and saying "Hi...How are you?" has made me feel. It's an "at home" kind of feeling that warms me up inside. Thank you. I cherish familiar sights, sounds, faces differently from this angle of life right now. I will miss you all--neighbors, family, best friends, and all those who have been that "familiar" part of my world. It is this simple amenity of familiarity that I will miss most.
I look forward to building a new "familiar" world in New York...it will take time. When I feel alone, I will remember glimpses of each of you. Not Goodbye...


1 Comments:
I'm with you, Ginge--I have a hard time saying it too. It's hard to move on. It's hard to start over. Please know I'll walk with you through this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home