Her Name
I have to share a funny story with you all...Neeley's been trying her hardest to meet some kids here. Not much luck, yet. Maybe we should work on her approach a little:
JR and Neeley went to the park a couple days ago. Neeley spotted a child. JR encouraged Neeley to go meet her and ask her what her name was. Neeley courageously went over to the child. Jr could see her talking. Neeley yelled back, "Daddy, her name is David!"..."and she's a BOY!"
Neeley was happy she had met a friend. Guess we should work on it some more. For some reason, I don't think "David" will be a good buddy of her's.
JR and Neeley went to the park a couple days ago. Neeley spotted a child. JR encouraged Neeley to go meet her and ask her what her name was. Neeley courageously went over to the child. Jr could see her talking. Neeley yelled back, "Daddy, her name is David!"..."and she's a BOY!"
Neeley was happy she had met a friend. Guess we should work on it some more. For some reason, I don't think "David" will be a good buddy of her's.


1 Comments:
Oh sweet little Neeley, I am so proud of her! Ginger this story brought a smile to my face. Thanks for that. I love you and miss you. Give that little one a big hug for me. all my love, Kimmy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home