Wednesday, June 01, 2005

happy

Sorry, I have not written in a while. Some of you are probably wondering how things are going. I love having this high-tech fandangled connection with all of you! I've left you out of the loop for a few weeks...oops! Not much news in this blog...but a heartfull of emotion. So, sorry if it is random thoughts all trailed together. I've really really been feeling a sense of complete happiness the past weeks. I've consistently felt a peace about our place in life, but a deep seated happiness has surrounded me lately. Life is good. God is good. I am amazed at how easy it is to talk to and meet anyone here in my neighborhood. I've been getting to know people in our building, too. It's funny-Judson already has some playdates lined up! We've met some little boys his age...and I've enjoyed meeting the moms. Jud may become a pretty popular little guy? By the way...I met a girl and her lab puppy visiting a friend of her's tonight--their DOGS were having a play date! yeah...read it again. Really, their dogs! Hmmm...Gunner makes friends, but I think sniffing a "hello" on the sidewalks is the limit on his friendships!

ok...back to the happy place. As I was saying...I've been really loving the city. It's like we've been dating the city for about 5 months and reached that "defining your relationship" point. We've gone from "just friends" to "going steady...got the promise ring" stage. I can't explain it all. Just when I walk down my streets, see the interesting buildings and shops and sights and people, I take a deep breath and thank God that we are here. I am happy.

Stay tuned. I'll post a more informative blog soon! Promise! And some more pictures, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home