Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Neeley Telling Santa her Wish

Neeley really got into Santa this year. She loved sitting in his lap and telling him her wishes. We took the kids to the famous Macy's on 34th street. They have an awesome Santa Land on the 8th floor. JR and I felt like kids again. We got their early in the morning and did not have to wait in line. We were able to take our time ooo-ing and ah-ing over the spectacular scenes. We even went through twice!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Santa...all I want for Christmas is to be the first one to comment ALL of Ginger's new posts!!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey Ginger,
I’m enjoying all of your posts. We did the big Marshall Fields Christmas (2nd largest department store behind Macys) yesterday. There is something about the city at Christmas. It truly is magical. Just like Neely, Will was really into Santa this year (in awe). However, Pierson was not so much for a bearded man other than his father. Unfortunately, this is Marshall Fields last year on State Street, as Marshall Fields. It has been sold to Macys. This has not gone over well with diehard Marshall Fields fans. It is kind of sad there are some families that have visited Santa there for generations. I guess the almighty dollar is far more important than tradition. By the way, Barry and I visited the Santa land in Macys one year while in seminary. We just took a look at Santa (very handsome I might add). We had no kids at the time so an actual visit with the man himself might seem a little strange. If you get a chance check out mass at St Patricks, a very moving experience (we went the Sat. before Christmas). I look forward to reading more.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home