Into EVERYTHING!
Jud, the infamous 2 year old, makes everyone laugh. Really. You'd have to be the Grinch to not laugh at the stories we have. Here is one minor example. Jud has taken all of the stickers off of his truck sticker book. Seems wearing them all at once is the style! Hey, why waste 'em just sitting closed up in a book somewhere when you can display them ALL on a shirt? He even pulled the sticker outline part off of the entire page and put it on, too. Anything that will stick is stuck to his shirt! Jud lives life big. Maybe he'll embrace the world and people in it in the same manner in the name of a BIG God. I truly pray that Jud is into EVERYTHING as the apostle Paul was...he became all things to all people, finding common ground with everyone ...so that some would believe. (1 Cor. 9:22)



1 Comments:
My Derek and your Jud are peas from the same pod I think...
I am having flashbacks of Derek with stickers all over his shirt and hands and face...all overlapping...and I just had to laugh!
I am so grateful that God gives us these little 'joy' bringers....they can make any dull day brighter!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home