No Tooth!


Neeley pulled her own tooth out the other day! She was so surprised. She said, "I twi-th-ted it, and it came out all by it-th-elf!!!" We all started laughing because her speech had instantly changed. She thought it was funny too. She's a big girl now. The tooth fairy brought her $5, a grown up toothbrush, and some sugarfree gum. As soon as she gets used to talking funny with one tooth out, she'll lose the other one!


6 Comments:
Oh sweet neeley. I miss that little face. I will try to call you guys soon! You all have been on the mind and heart so much. I am still praying for you each. I love and miss you. look forward to catching up...
I'm coming over from relevantblog's site, because I noticed that she mentioned she was at your church this week in Manhattan. My husband is a missionary/evangelist. We are part of Beacon Bible Church in the north Bronx. I'm just dropping by to encourage you and your family to keep pressing on for the Lord!!! It isn't easy here-but the needs are great. May the Lord empower us daily to do His will!
P.S.-We used to live in Lynbrook, Long Island when we were first married almost twelve years ago. Long Beach is still one of our favorite spots!...:o)
What a th-ee-heart....
So grown up now! My youngest can't wait to lose his first tooth...and he is hoping the tooth fairy is as generous as Neeley's!! hee hee!
Blessings to you and your sweet fam...it had been awhile since I last stopped by - but I enjoyed my visit!
Hope you guys are enjoying Fall -
Apple Cider, Changing Leaves, Pumpkins, Crisp Evenings, etc :)
Miss ya!
GINGER!!! I bet you will never guess who this is! I am so glad that my mom found your blog!! YOU HAVE BIG KIDS!!! I think I was neeleys age when I met you! Let me know how things are going! I am so excited to hear that you and your husband are passionate about Jesus and his ministry to the broken hearted!! Talk to you soon!
wow - been awhile since i've been by - i love the pics :) i was thinking of you this week ... realizing you're coming up on two years ... wow! and i remembered you telling me to keep in touch; keep you updated. it's been a year for the three of us on our own, and ... well ... my friend and neighbor worded it more eloquently than i when she said to me this week, "you are living proof there is a God!" i am humbled ... that is my goal ... that my life would draw people through me to Him. i feel like i'm in the experience of cinderella being transformed for the ball! it's a great place to be ... full of hope and joy and peace. God is so good. if i think of it, i'll try to send you some recent pics; God has been SO good to my girls! love to all of you :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home