Saturday, August 05, 2006

Happy Sushi-day To Me


My birthday (number 29--that's my story and I'm sticking with it!) was spent over a dinner of sushi with my family. It was the kid's first experience with sushi. Judson stuck with chicken! Both kids did remarkably well with the kid-friendly trainer chop sticks. I gave up and used my fingers. I should be a pro by now, but I just can't get a good grip on anything using the two sticks. Is there a chop stick ettiquette class around here??? Sign me up! Our evening ended with Jud trying, by accident, a little of the green "clear-your-sinuses" hot stuff...wasabi! It was quite shocking to him and the only thing to calm him was more and more CANDY! Smart fella.

I had a great birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 29th birthday - I am on a few round of that birthday myself...hee hee!!!

Hope this year is filled with joy and dreams come true! And I pray that the Lord continues to lavish you with his joy and love!

Blessings sweet girl!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home