Saturday, September 08, 2007
About Me

- Name: Ginger Vassar
- Location: New York, New York, United States
"There's no room for amateurs, even in crossing streets." George Sheehy **Ha! I hope I've got crossing streets down well enough!** ginger
Previous Posts
- Laboring on Labor Day
- First Day: Pre-K & 3rd
- My City...Quote of the Day
- Keep Singin' Anyway
- Our Friend, the Rockette!
- Long Beach Fun
- My City...Quote of the Day
- My City...Quote of the Day
- My City...Quote of the Day
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
I saw the link to your blog from Shawna's! I have thought about yall so much the last year. We miss New York and especially the church. We love Plano, our new house and our new church but a part of us is still eating hot dogs in central park! I hope with Jud starting school you have some free mama time! We are both coming up for a week or so in March. Its a long time away but we are excited. We pray that God is blessing your family as you continue to rock the city for Christ! Much Love, The Looney :)
It's good to stop by for a visit and find you still here ;)
I seem to remember that the Character study you do each month came from some materials from somewhere?! I would really be interested in the info on that.
Thanks,
Ann H
www.amexpression.com
ame@amexpression.com
Tag! You're it!
Go to my blog to read the rules.
Ann,
If you happen to stop by and read this sometime...the character studies we do are from www.familytimes.org. You can subscribe and get a monthly packet. It's pretty cool. I think you and the girls would enjoy it.
Let me know if you get this info.
Love, g
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home