Sunday, September 07, 2008

PIRATE SCHOOL

Only Judson would imagine that Kindergarten is Pirate School!!! and...that there IS such a thing. Here's how this whole idea came into existence. We were preparing Judson for Kindergarten by telling him all about his new school. It's on Roosevelt Island (we can see it from our street across the East River). Judson's response was, "Like TREASURE Island???!!!" with enthusiasm and a cute sparkle of joy in his eye. Later he told us he was going to PIRATE School. AAAAAARRRRR, I'm afraid after the first week of school, he was sadly disappointed.

A few weeks before this, I had told Judson about riding a school bus to school to go to Kinder-GARDEN. I told him the teacher would meet him at the bus and take him inside. His response was, "and take me to the GARDEN?" and "then will it take me to the ocean?" I'm afraid he is a bit confused and has watched too much of "Magic School Bus"...I think he was assuming Ms. Frizzle was his teacher.

1 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

haha, that's hilarious! I am so glad you keep this blog, Ginger. I miss the kiddos! :Deirdre

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home