Friday, July 04, 2008
About Me

- Name: Ginger Vassar
- Location: New York, New York, United States
"There's no room for amateurs, even in crossing streets." George Sheehy **Ha! I hope I've got crossing streets down well enough!** ginger
Previous Posts
- Korey Lea
- Happy Family
- Happy Mom Happy Dad
- Walking to & from
- Sisters...How Sweet
- Korey's First Bath
- Judson...
- Stay Tuned...
- Korey has Arrived
- Drama, Dolls, Bows...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





8 Comments:
Precious Love! Korey is a beautiful baby! Congratulations! Loved seeing your posts!
Hi Friends.
I know JR and was praying for you all.
Great news re the Birth of #3. We have 3 and God is upholding us. My prayer is that you will know his presence!
YAHOO for all the of pictures! Kory is so precious. Neely looks the best big sister ever, and Jud look so grown up in his pictures as well. Keep them coming! Blessings :)
I LOVED looking at all of the pics! Korey is just precious and the Vassar family looks like one happy clan. :)
Loved the photos. Can't wait to see and hold this beautiful little one.
Aunt Betty
congratulations!! she's gorgeous! so good to "see" you again!! --michael and jen armstrong
Oh my goodness! She's so precious!!
Congratulations!!!
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home