Thursday, February 17, 2005

Precious Cargo


Precious Cargo
Originally uploaded by gingervassar.
Gunner is now a city dog! He made it to New York. It was quite a trip for him--and JR. I thank my wonderful husband for bringing us our dog. It took a lot of planning and work. Thank you, Shumakes (and Shooter, Gunner's brother) for putting up with an extra dog for a couple of months. I think Gunner gained a few pounds as Gunner ate more than his share of food...Sorry, Shooter. And, the Shumakes had to clean up a few messes! I believe we are still friends?! A true test of friendship. I would also like to thank Dr. Walker, in Rockwall, for getting Gunner ready for the trek to NY. He looked and smelled great, and we are glad to know he is healthy!

We are glad to have our family complete. Gunner is enjoying his walks. He is getting used to being tackled by Judson, our little Tazmanian Devil and being pampered by Neeley, his "mommy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home