Halloween 2005
This year we went trick or treating in a little different fashion. Yes, you can still trick or treat in NY apartments. Snow White and Bob the Builder carried their pumpkins down the street to a friend's building, then inside our building to those who had signed up to participate. We met several neighbors this way. Jud did not last long. So, he shed the costume and hung out with JR while Neeley and I visited our neighbors and collected way too much candy! We are still eating candy. I liked the NY style halloween. You can stay indoors and avoid the cold weather or having to wear a coat over the cute costumes!



1 Comments:
SO CUTE - if you visit my blog - I think in the Nov archives you can see a few pictures of my adorable little costume dressers :)
Staying indoors while tricker treating - now there's a brilliant idea!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home