Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Flip-Flops & Flowers

These 2 things have an amazing power. Really. They're not magic, but they have an incredible way of energizing my soul. Flip-Flops are my favorite shoes to wear...along with my blue jeans. I have a big blue jean collection, too. That's the real me...blue jeans and flip-flops. Flowers and trees have suddenly sprouted their Spring clothes in dashing greens, vibrant colors, and pure white blossoms. I am so happy to ditch the dirty greys from snow turned to slush and the naked-treebranch-browns of winter! Pansies are being planted along the sidewalks and daffodils are blooming. So refreshing! My apartment is not getting cleaned as much as the weather is getting better and better. Um...I'd rather be outside wearing my flip-flops with jeans and walking by the flowers! Wouldn't you? Heck yeah!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary DeMuth said...

um, yeah!

You go, flip-flop queen!

So glad to hear spring has sprung in your corner of the world.

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HECK YA!!!!!!!!

I LOVE SPRING...and I would be slightly embarrassed if you stopped over today...I would look cute in my flip-flops and jeans...but the house - ummmmm - NOT SO GOOD!!!

Enjoy the "spring" in your soul :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Hi!
I just "discovered" you through Kimber. I'm looking forward to hearing Mom stories from Manhattan! Flip-flops are the bomb -- here in California they are a staple : )

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter my flip-flop wearing friend :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger Cari said...

i agree-- flip flops are the best!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home