Who'd of thunk it?!!!


WOW! Who'd have thought we'd make it 11 years?!!! HA. Just kidding. We've now celebrated 11 wedding anniversaries together. We have 2 wonderful kids and still have fun together. We were great friends in college & fell in love and I truly feel the same is true 15 years after first meeting! I love you, JR.
We were able to spend some extra time in Colorado after a conference there. The mountains were beautiful and the surroundings were so peaceful. It was a great anniversary get away!


1 Comments:
Yea For You Guys!! 11 YEARS - That is AWESOME! The mountains look WONDERFUL!!
My honey and I celebrate 15 years this JUNE - AMAZING!!! And I am so blessed to have a great guy whom I love more NOW than EVER!!
May God continue to bless your marriage :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home