Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blog or Life?

Hey fellow bloggers! So sorry to leave my life suspended in cyberspace for you. The time-space continuum has stopped for a moment on the blogspot world. I WILL fill in the gaps I've left, I promise! Just wanted to give you all a teaser to let you know that a lot of stuff is coming soon. It seems that when I do sit down to blog, a burst of energy overcomes me and I spill out my 3 months worth of info onto the screen for you! Life has continued for us here...and we are all doing fine.

i cannot seem to be good at more than one thing at one time! anyone else had that feeling before????????? no???? ok. i am the exception here! ha ha.
g

2 Comments:

Blogger thispresentsojourn said...

i have the feeling all the time..

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya girl :0) It was a fun surprise when I was thinkin of ya today, thought I would stop by - and YEA - you posted :)

So glad that things are well :)
Blessings!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home