Friday, February 22, 2008

Drama, Dolls, Bows...



...things we are going to see more of in our household!!! We found out we are having a GIRL. Neeley is pleased that she'll have someone to mentor as she gets older. I think she will be very sweet with a sister. We talked about their age difference and Neeley thought it was an exciting prospect to be able to take a younger sister under her wing. When Neeley is 16, her sister will be 8 (Neeley's age now). Neeley can take her shopping or take her to breakfast...pretty cool to think about. Judson sat fairly calmly (for Jud) in the sonogram room. I don't think he really understands that he is having a sister. When I told him he's having a baby sister, he replied, "Yes, like ME!!!" I guess gender is not a big issue for him right now, but later on...we'll see! He's surrounded by girls.

Here are a couple pictures from today after we got home from the sonogram appointment. Judson was pretty tired out just thinking about all the changes to come...he was playing in his room and then crawled into a laundry hamper and took a nap! Pretty cute...and odd? Neeley was still very happy and amazed at watching the baby on the sonogram monitor. JR and I are still adjusting to the reality of a growing family. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

You need to call Blake Clark & ask him about having 3 little ones! He's got a 3 1/2 year old (boy), and 18 month old (girl) and a 3 month old (girl). It can get a little crazy, but they sure are fun! We love keeping up with your family through your blog! Love, Bob & Lynn Clark

7:18 PM  
Blogger Kristian and Katy said...

yay for the baby girl!
i cant wait for her to arrive.

had a great time with your kiddos the other night :)

~katy

1:10 PM  
Blogger Cherise Fleming said...

Congrats Ginger! I am so excited for you guys, I just love having a girl!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Christi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad to have found your blog page. It has been a long time - i was thinking about you guys and still had your link to Manhattan Church and found your blog. I just started mine. Your kids have grown up so much - time stands still when you don't see each other. Chris (Spinner) is going to go to New York on a mission trip with our church (First Baptist Wylie) in July - i don't know the specifics to tell you where but he would love to see JR if it was possible. I ran into your sister at Sears after you all had taken your family picture - anyway - would love to catch up.
Sincerely, Christi

9:02 PM  
Blogger Penelope G. said...

Ginger...
What a great blog. I love your little quotes about New York. And New York City families are something really special. I have really enjoyed observing the unique lifestyle, joys, and pains that come with raising a family in the city, and your blog captures that well.

It was great to meet you officially today!

Pennie

2:09 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Great news about your little one, Ginger. JR just emailed me! God bless you all.

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home