Sunday, September 07, 2008
About Me

- Name: Ginger Vassar
- Location: New York, New York, United States
"There's no room for amateurs, even in crossing streets." George Sheehy **Ha! I hope I've got crossing streets down well enough!** ginger
Previous Posts
- KOREY: 2 months
- Ninja....Hay-Yah!
- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- PIRATE SCHOOL
- My City...Quote of the Day
- One Month Old
- the 4th with Aunt Gena
- Batman (aka Jud)
- The Girls
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
Ginger... I have tried to email you but kept getting an error message (this was a while back - right before the mission trip in July) - The mission trip went really well- i was hoping that maybe it would work for Chris to connect with you guys while in NY - I loved seeing your posts! Bless Judson's heart - what a first day of school - i will be praying for him to have a great year. I had forgotten that Caleb and Neely are the same age! Korey is a doll!!!! beautiful! Would love to hear from you - pray all is well. Christi
Such a beautiful family- Korey just gets cuter and cuter!!!
Wow, Judson is quite a trooper. What a story! I hope school has been going better for him lately:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home