Jesus Saviour Pilot Me
Jesus Saviour pilot me
over life's tempestuous seas
unknown waves before me roll
hiding rock and treacherous shoal
chart and compass come from thee
Jesus Saviour pilot me
chart and compass come from thee
Jesus Saviour pilot me
as a mother stills her child
You can calm the oceans wild
boisterous waves obey Your will
when You say to them be still
wondrous sovereign of the sea
Jesus Saviour pilot me
wondrous sovereign of the sea
Jesus Saviour pilot me
when at last I near the shore
and the fearful breakers roar
grant me long and peaceful rest
then while leaning on your chest
may I hear You say to me
fear not I will pilot thee
may I hear You say to me
fear not I will pilot thee
chart and compass come from thee
wondrous sovereign of the sea
may I hear You say to me
chart and compass come from thee
Jesus Saviour pilot me
JR and I have resonated with this song. Thought we'd share it with you. To check out Robbie Seay and the band yourself, go to his website www.robbieseayband.com. This song is on their latest CD entitled Better Days.
over life's tempestuous seas
unknown waves before me roll
hiding rock and treacherous shoal
chart and compass come from thee
Jesus Saviour pilot me
chart and compass come from thee
Jesus Saviour pilot me
as a mother stills her child
You can calm the oceans wild
boisterous waves obey Your will
when You say to them be still
wondrous sovereign of the sea
Jesus Saviour pilot me
wondrous sovereign of the sea
Jesus Saviour pilot me
when at last I near the shore
and the fearful breakers roar
grant me long and peaceful rest
then while leaning on your chest
may I hear You say to me
fear not I will pilot thee
may I hear You say to me
fear not I will pilot thee
chart and compass come from thee
wondrous sovereign of the sea
may I hear You say to me
chart and compass come from thee
Jesus Saviour pilot me
JR and I have resonated with this song. Thought we'd share it with you. To check out Robbie Seay and the band yourself, go to his website www.robbieseayband.com. This song is on their latest CD entitled Better Days.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home