Friday, December 23, 2005

You Know...When...

You know you live in a Manhattan apartment when you can vacuum your entire apartment with one extension cord on your vacuum cleaner and you never have to unplug it!

You know you live in a Manhattan apartment when you can clean one counter top and you're done!

You know you live in a Manhattan apartment when you can hear the clash of music coming from the clock radio in the bedroom, radio in the kitchen and the TV in the living room.

You know you live in a Manhattan apartment when your living room is a mess and you JUST cleaned it.

You know you live in a Manhattan apartment when your kitchen is also your living room, dining room, home office, and entertaining space.

You know you live in a Manhattan apartment when 4 gallons paints half of your apartment.

I have more...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ginger - when I am cleaning the third bathroom in my house, I think of your Manhattan apartment - SOUNDS PERFECT!!! LOL!!!

And no matter what size the house - with four kids - I always feel like - "Didn't I just clean this living room????!!!!!"

Cute post!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home