Korey has Arrived


JR here. I am blogging for Ginger. Just the facts. Korey was born on June 18 at 12:56pm. Easy delivery. She weighed 6lb 7oz, 19in long (for those of you who are into stats). She is home now and her big sister and brother dig her. She is eating and sleeping very well. We are praying she will provide some contrast among our offspring...


8 Comments:
i love korey and her active arms!!!
she's absolutely precious.
katy
we are so happy for you guys on the addition of this precious little baby girl to your beautiful family! may God bless you all!!!
Korey is beautiful! Congratulations to all of you.
Oh my goodness- she is a little doll baby. What a sweet little thing- I miss having someone that little...and sweet...who doesn't throw dinner rolls at me in the resturant. Oh, sorry, when did this become about me- you are the one that has the new sweet baby.
Precious!!
Congratulations! It has been a while since I checked in on your blog! How exciting to welcome another sweet baby girl into your family! She is beautiful! Love you and miss you!
Wonderful! She's just absolutely beautiful! Congrats on your sweet little blessing.
Congrats!!!!! What a special little blessing. Glad to see everyone is well. She is so beautiful.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It is fun having a baby around with the kids older. She is gonna get LOTS of attention. She is beautiful. Glad to hear that she is such a good baby too...God knew what you needed! I look forward to keeping up with you on your blog.
Jennifer
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home