Stay Tuned...
Hey everyone! My goal is to get more pictures up on the blog this week. So, stay tuned for more. Thanks to my hubby for getting you a little preview.
Korey is so calm a baby...we wonder if she is related to her big sister and brother!!! Just kidding. She just has such a different personality as the older two so far. I've heard 3rd babies go with the flow a bit easier...maybe that's the case here.
I'll be filling you all in soon!!!
love,
Ginger
Zombie Mommy of 3 in NYC...wow.
Korey is so calm a baby...we wonder if she is related to her big sister and brother!!! Just kidding. She just has such a different personality as the older two so far. I've heard 3rd babies go with the flow a bit easier...maybe that's the case here.
I'll be filling you all in soon!!!
love,
Ginger
Zombie Mommy of 3 in NYC...wow.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home