Letting God Choose how He wants to be glorified...via @jeffvanderstelt
Serve him faithfully where he has you and be content knowing that Jesus can be exalted through us through big or small platforms, pleasant times and pain, “success” or failure…let him choose how he wants to be glorified in you and embrace it fully for his fame’s sake! *via Jeff Vanderstelt, Acts29 JR and I have great respect for this pastor as we've been a part of Acts29 network. I lifted this quote of his from a letter he wrote to our Acts29 community. I was encouraged to remember that at any stage in our life--parenting stages, church planting stages, marriage stages, friendship stages, or stages of sharing the Gospel with those in our lives--there is purpose. I am content to know that Jesus can be exalted in all stages because HE CHOOSES how he is glorified in me...He is sovereign in all. I pray for His Spirit's enabling power to give me the desire and ability to do what pleases Him today and everyday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home