Sunday, March 13, 2005

___?___, Set, GO!


Ready, Set, GO!
Originally uploaded by gingervassar.
Am I ready? Ready or not, I'm a Kindergarten-Mom. No, I'm not ready. Neeley is proving to be more confident than her mommy. She is a "go-getter" for sure. She told me after her first day, "I met three friends...and a BOY!" (and no, "her" name is not "David"!--from an earlier blog...read below if you're curious). Jordan, Neeley's new friend from Texas that moved here last week, just started Kindergarten at PS158 also. They see each other at lunch and one other time during the day. What a blessing to have the two Texas girls in the same school.

Is it just me, or does Kindergarten immediately age the mom?! I feel a little older for some reason. This is a new stage...one that starts the rest of her school years! WOW. I'm in shock still.

At least, I can help her with her homework this year. I can only gaurantee accurate homework help through 4th grade! After that, Neeley's on her own! Ha Ha!

Ready??? I'm not sure I'd ever be ready. Set??? I pray for my big girl daily. Go??? Let's dive in with the same confidence that Neeley has!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home